Friday, January 7, 2011

We're Home.






The several months that have elapsed since my last post have brought many, many changes. Joy, contentment, and heartbreak marked the latter part of 2010, but regardless of all emotions we decided to make another, more permanent move. We are now in a lovely old farmhouse (that's insulated!) on 58 beautiful acres in the peaceful rolling hills of central Ohio. I realize that I have some catching up to do, but I don't think I will. Suffice it to say that we are truly homesteading now with wood heat, animals, and a huge garden spot for the 2011 season. We love it. I think it will be more fitting for me to just pick up right now, right here, and carry on with DreamChaser. A few of my cherished dreams are already in the process of being realized: farming, starting our own business, and going back to college.

Tomorrow is another day, and good things are happening.











No comments: