Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mission of Women's Health Products

I've been thinking a lot this past week about the direction that I want Women's Health Products to go. You see, it is a business that I am creating but more than that, a creative outlet and chance for me to try to make a difference in people's lives. I really do believe that all the products I put on here will benefit us in small and large ways.

To that extent, I worked up a quick mission statement to clarify and add focus to what I'm doing. Here it is:

"My mission with Women's Health Products is to provide twice-weekly reviews and information on natural and life-promoting foods, personal care items, and exercise equipment while encouraging a balanced and sustainable lifestyle."

Some ideas that I plan on implementing are: Monday "Things I Love" posts, long-term product trials, and books and articles that I find interesting. Please, if anyone else has anything to add, let me know.

No comments: